Sunday, May 10, 2015

It's not Mother's Day for everyone

There have been tons of emails and advertisements for the past 2 or 3 weeks about mothers days. It's fascinating to me how many ads, reminders, sales, etc,

If you have a mom, a mom that you love, do you need this volume of reminders?

I don't have a mom that I love. I don't have a mom who loves me, either. I have a toxic person who abused her kids for years. Then her husband left her, and we were responsible for helping her hold it together.  We did this for years, but then she broke me again. She broke us all. And I left for good.

Those words.
I
Left
For
Good.

It means forever...but also for good. For my own good.

It's hard seeing people enjoying Mother's Day with their mothers, but not because I want one. I don't. but I don't know how others can have a good mom. I mean, I know it's possible, because my wife has a great mom.  Man my wife is a great mom, too. I know a lot of great moms, actually.

But I still have this hang up regarding adult moms.

Still, happy Mother's Day.
If applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment